I've been involved with politics my entire life.
It all started when I worked as an assistant to over a dozen politicians throughout high school. I served as a page at the house of representatives in South Dakota and was president of the TeenAge Republicans club at my high school.
Little did I know moving to Minneapolis would be more than a slight shift in perspective...
I quickly found myself surrounded with diverse people that became some of my best friends. As my mind was expanded to new perspectives, I stopped attending college Republicans to attend entrepreneurship club.
After moving to San Francisco to execute my goals, I started working within social offices to solve some of humanity's most challenging problems.
Most recently I have found myself as a maverick, a freethinker, doing my best to help people across the world make some sort of semi-reliable communal sense of how to best move forward.
Wide-ranging learning, coupled with analyzing thousands of different perspectives, leads to unique critical thought patterns which I believe are exactly what our world needs to come together and prosper.
In 2028 I turn 36 years old, so I plan on running for president in 2027, pending our democratic election process stays similarly structured. See below for the rough outline of our campaign points.
Saakyan 2028 campaign points
- World Peace. Without sacrificing capitalism and innovation.
- STEAM. Get the world passionate about Science Technology Engineering Art Mathematics.
- Meditation/Spirituality. Get the world tuning inward to feel their connection with the universe.
- Eradicate Suffering. Work with world powers to provide every human with clean water, food, and shelter.
- Colonize Cosmos. Spread the seed of consciousness and become an interstellar civilization.